Case layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
aa-2.jpg

Should I use PNG, for my sig? It's JPG right now.
your sig got lots of colours, so the compression methods PNG uses won't make the file size very small

PNG is a little bit like GIF, small file sizes if there are not many colours. But PNG is 24-32-bit, and can have a much higher quality than GIF with a very high amount of colours, and doesn't get artifacts like JPG... but file sizes become bigger the more colours and/or detail there is.

But one thing PNG has that other file types don't is 8-bit transparency (which my sig uses). GIF transparency only has on or off.

Basically, if there are very few colours, PNG will often give the lowest file size, with no artifacts. But if there is a lot of colour, PNG still gives much better quality than GIF, and better quality than JPG, but the file size usually becomes large, though a lot smaller than 24-bit BMP or TIF.

For the fans, I'll probably use Cooler Master ones. 1200RPM @ 19 dBA

it's easy to find blue ones at 19 dBA, though it's hard to find green ones at that noise level (they're usually over 20)

okay i need a link to somewhere that sells the coolermaster (AMD lol) green led fans.
i need 2 x 120mm and 1 92mm.
someone HELP!
i found the thunderblade on newegg @21db 120mm, but no 92mm, and no coolermaster green at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom