!!!! this looks awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol better than paying 3 bucks ^ XD

company name : Rammstein
Phone number : 000-000-0000

:D

holy crap happy bday vernong! How ironic I just missed it.

BTW when are penryn/barcelona coming out now?

i'd rather double click on my newegg account and pay 3 bones than make up an elaborate "i neeeeeed your fan!!..." story.
meh, its 3 dollars. maybe six if you get two lol.

lol better than paying 3 bucks ^ XD

company name : Rammstein
Phone number : 000-000-0000

:D

holy crap happy bday vernong! How ironic I just missed it.

BTW when are penryn/barcelona coming out now?

you wish old buddy....

still at the end of the year, but u did miss July 22nd price cuts; which off topic was a disappointment.... also Bot left TF (good riddance in my opinion)

just cuz we wouldn't believe him about everything being a bit higher that what he expected

you wish old buddy....

still at the end of the year, but u did miss July 22nd price cuts; which off topic was a disappointment.... also Bot left tech forums (good riddance in my opinion)

just cuz we wouldn't believe him about everything being a bit higher that what he expected

meh i know i missed it. i was on psp-hacks those days. i really didnt care since my e4300 is fine. but im buying a crap load of these to cool down my case. case idles around 40C you know theres something wrong there. but again its like 85 and THEN humidity. ask Sora he lives like an hour/45 minutes away from me o.0

meh i know i missed it. i was on psp-hacks those days. i really didnt care since my e4300 is fine. but im buying a crap load of these to cool down my case. case idles around 40C you know theres something wrong there. but again its like 85 and THEN humidity. ask Sora he lives like an hour/45 minutes away from me o.0

Sora doesn't log on as much anymore, b1gapl and I are the ones on pretty much all the time :)

i haven't talked to b1 in a while me and him always talk on aim, you got aim, right? im rLinks234, i gotta reinstall aim i just formatted

ya i got AIM, i'll add u.. and i talk to b1gapl on xfire and MSN along with AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom