On board sound or PCI card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well those ones will bottleneck the sound card i'd say. i have the exact ones, with an audigy 4, and the chances are they are bottlenecking mine too, lol, but i don't mind. They are freaking amazing speakers for how much they cost. But don't make the bad choice of getting the 5.1 version of these, they just don't stop screwing up from what i've heard. My mates all got the same ones when they all upgraded around the same time, 4 of them, and all of them hate it, haha, cause they just wont stop stuffing up.

but yeh, the 2.1 is brilliant for its price, but it will bottleneck you. you will need to spend more than $50 to not bottleneck an xi-fi, especially if you hotrod it imo

Man you people suck. Living in the New York metropolitan area means your lucky to own a house with a backyard and more then 2 bedrooms. Everything around here is apartments, especially if you live anywhere in between Newark (me) and New York. I want to move real bad..

051207L.jpg

Oh, and stick with onboard. Unless you have an actual home theater setup, no need for fancy sound card.

Man you people suck. Living in the New York metropolitan area means your lucky to own a house with a backyard and more then 2 bedrooms. Everything around here is apartments, especially if you live anywhere in between Newark (me) and New York. I want to move real bad..

051207L.jpg

Oh, and stick with onboard. Unless you have an actual home theater setup, no need for fancy sound card.

yet another reason why California is the best state to live in, best land, best weather, but it comes at a costly price :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom