Razer Copperhead Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does the adjustable weight matter?? I took all the weights out of my friends mouse and hid them in my draw a month later I put them back in he never mentioned a thing and his gaming performance didn't change

how does the adjustable weight matter?? I took all the weights out of my friends mouse and hid them in my draw a month later I put them back in he never mentioned a thing and his gaming performance didn't change

It gives the user a placebo effect.

Hmmm....must be something new for Razer....they never use to come with the weights....if you wanted them, you had to buy the kit.

Personally, if that is the deal....I would buy the cheaper one and if you found out you wanted the extra weight....just buy the kit.

Oh, and by the way....either of those is a fantastic mouse that you wont be disappointed with.

yeah, seriously, weights are a nice feel to the mouse, but in the end they are just epeen gamers trying to make themselves feel more pro.

when i got my mouse for my computer i HATED it cause it is a really light mouse compared to what i used to use. after about a week i got used to it, and about a month later i am pwning up all the fpses like normal. seriously, it is just whatever you get used to. if you play with a light mouse, you can own with that. if you play with a heavy one, you can own with it.

I had the copperhead for about a month and then bought the weight kit for it, used the weights for about a week and then took them back out because I didn't care for them. I would personally just try two different weighted mouses and see which one you like better. Either way the copperhead is an excellent choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom