This is it ordering tommorow what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtech3000

In Runtime
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...p?WishListNumber=3926729&WishListTitle=New+PC

Let me know what you guys think. I have really researched each part and think it's a good build. Couple things... I don't overclock, that said do you think this build is solid? Also my budget is 1200 is there anything else you would do different? I need this rig to be awesome for gaming and future proof. I'm going to be running Vista Ultimate 32bit.

Thanks!

PSU is over the top get a corsair 520 or 620, u could have gotten a core 2 duo instead, dn't get 4gb, 2 is enough

Should work great... Congrats! Some people might argue that you should get a core 2 duo, but that system will be just fine. Enjoy...

Edit: the poster above is right about the ram... 2 gig would be best. I didn't even notice that you had two of them on there. If you want to save 25 bucks you could get a different power supply but thats up to you.

well I've heard that Vista Ult 32bit will address up to 3gb .... and eventually I plan on going 64 bit so I figured I might as well get the 4 now... I suppose I could get a 2 gb kit then just get a 1 gb chip for 3 .... Also I may do SLI eventually so that is why I went with that PSU, what other one would you recommend? Link?

well I've heard that Vista Ult 32bit will address up to 3gb .... and eventually I plan on going 64 bit so I figured I might as well get the 4 now... I suppose I could get a 2 gb kit then just get a 1 gb chip for 3 .... Also I may do SLI eventually so that is why I went with that PSU, what other one would you recommend? Link?

corsair 520, corsair 620

might wanna look into these:

Newegg.com - EVGA 122-M2-NF59-TR Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail if ur hooked on AMD

that board is awesome, but its gone up in price recently... thats sucks tho...but u get more features, dual-NIC, x16 PCi-e bandwidth since ur going SLi

if u decide to go core 2 duo, get an e6550 w/ a gigabyte p35-ds3r or a gigabyte g965 ds3 (haven't recommended him in a while, since u said u werent overclocking) that or msi p6n sli-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom