mouse pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I still use my old cheap trusty ball mouse from my old computer (i love this thing i can't part with it), I still need a good mouse pad. I've ben using the same mouse and mouse pad for about 7 years now :)

I use a mouse pad that is actually a stack of papers glued together on two edges like a paper pad you would find in an office. I got about 50 of them as a promo from STARS at work and they come in so much handy. When I fill up the page with notes / ip addresses / phone numbers... I just tear it off and theres a new one! I was skeptical at first because I never liked using paper as a mouse pad but now I'm hooked on em. I'm just glad I have a ton of them.

I use a Time Warner Cable Road Runner mousepad.. despite the coffee stains on it.. it's good for gaming.. been using it about 4 years

I use a Time Warner Cable Road Runner mousepad.. despite the coffee stains on it.. it's good for gaming.. been using it about 4 years

I use the same mouse pad :O only mine doesnt have coffee stains on it mines alll warped n stuff from being packed away while i was using an old gateway mousepad i gave at mousepad away to my aunt so now i use the roadrunner one

My mouse only uses a pad 1 week out of the month. Seriously though, i got one of those nice spongy wrist pads. My desk at home is so old and faded (black painted) that i have to use a mouse pad of some sort for it to read accurately. At work i dont use one though.

I've been using the razer pro mouse pad for the last year and it makes a big difference from just using the top of my desk. It's a larger pad to so you're not always hitting the edges. I won't ever go back to no pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom