Which mouse would best suit my needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX518 is the best mouse I have used. Sensitivity adjustment is awesome, it looks cool, and glides like ice on my ratpadz GS. G%'s are also nice, but a bit pricey. Honestly, I don't like the razer mice, ESPECIALLY for the price.

It all depends on your preferences. if you like a tall mouse, the Logitech MX518 would do you fine. If you prefer a flat mouse, go for a Razer... the Diamondback is the older, the Copperhead is the next one, and the DeathAdder is the latest one.

Honestly, I don't like the razer mice, ESPECIALLY for the price.
I love my Razer, and plan on getting a DeathAdder as soon as I get a chance.

Okay thanks for the suggestions i will definately consider them.

I have another question though: I have tried the MX510 before, and I really liked it (the shape and the general layout were top-notch). How similair is the 518 to it? And also, what advantages does the MX518 have over the 510?

EDIT: I also have tried a Razer one (either diamondback or copperhead) and I really liked it aswell. But arnet they more geared towards gaming rather than general usage, or do they feel just as comfortable in general usage?

I use mine for everything. Being able to adjust the sensitivity on the fly allows me to make it whatever i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom