Need suggestions of building pc is recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is highly unnecessary for an 850W power supply. Stick with the Corsair. It will last you long enough.

edit: The specs look ok. I don't know Westinghouse's quality though.

It is highly unnecessary for an 850W power supply. Stick with the Corsair. It will last you long enough.

edit: The specs look ok. I don't know Westinghouse's quality though.

unless your doing that tri-crossfire setup

i kinda figured that power wouldnt be needed, just thought the lower prices would help and if the quality is any better.

Im gonna try looking for reviews on that westinghouse.

When are you planning to build your system?
and if you do what gfx card are you gonna get?

My next upgrade is in my sig. I'm just getting a Q6600, P35-DS3R (although I'm debating on the DS3L), TR Ultra-120 Extreme, and I already got my Crucial Ballistix. I'm sticking with me x1950pro, for now...and I'm saving up for either a 9 series or the R700.

whats tr ultra 120 extreme?

and for monitor, i think i want to go for 22", especially since my gfx card will be top notch.

Hmmm...im debating if the extra money is worth it.

The TR Ultra-120 Extreme is one of the best CPU coolers on the market. It's a little more expensive than the Tuniq.

I would definitely pick the Samsung, if I had the money, but that Acer looks good. Acer is a pretty good quality company.

nice cooler...expensive, yes!.

Well that samsungs expensive, thinking about it, i might just get the benq...idk if spending 50 extra bucks for 2 inches is worth it.

The other good thing about the 22 is that it will prolly be better than my tv, so i could watch movies on it...but then i could spend that much and buy a better tv for my room.
So its either the benq or acer...
And so far people are having probs with bleading or dead pixels...
idk what bleeding is, in monitor term, and how to check for dead pixels.

Ill find out soon if whether ill be buying just a new case,gfx card,psu and cd burner.
Or a whole new system.
I gotta goto a wedding in about 3 hours.

I think ill play a game of madden now and be back.

now for everything that has been suggested...do i need any changes? do i need to get an extra case fan?
Will i be able to get the wires adjusted?

I just want to make sure that i have everything in order to build this pc, without having to buy anything else.

If you could please revise the stuff and make sure everything is correct, compatible, and correct.
Thanks once again

I'm pretty sure, you're good to go. You don't need an extra case fan. Those 3 fans included in the P180, are sufficient.

Can you finalize your lists of all the parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom