Tuniq 120 vs. AF7 --- Comparison pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even worry about it..My AF64 fits and there's still plenty of room to go around, and I have a mid tower case

Edit: Heres a pic - the heatsink really isn't that big, I'd worry about the tuniq tower, but definitely not this. As for the height, theres still inches of space left, at least 4 I'd say
DSC01064.JPG

Lol I put the TT120 in my Antec 900 on my P5k P35 mobo, talk about barely fitting in the case. It barely slides under the metal casing that's there so you can attach your side door to the case, but it does fit :laughing: . I'm happy with buying it, but I'm not happy about the DOA mobo I got sent :[.

i heard that if u use the TT120, you can't use the optional side fan....i'm happy with my AF7, my room is cold anyway, my CPU idles at like 21-22

Lol I put the TT120 in my Antec 900 on my P5k P35 mobo, talk about barely fitting in the case. It barely slides under the metal casing that's there so you can attach your side door to the case, but it does fit :laughing: . I'm happy with buying it, but I'm not happy about the DOA mobo I got sent :[.

do you have a side panel fan?

i plan on running one, im gonna be using a antec 900 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom