P35-DS3R Motherboard.... came opened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
I ordered my p35-ds3r mobo from newegg and the box was open. Is it supposed to be opened?? I mean, there was no shrink wrap/plastic wrap around the box. No tape, nothing. Did everyone else p35-ds3r box look the same? (new box, without seal?)

THERE IS NO SEAL, just a fancy open box.... that normal??

Sounds like you ordered the OEM. Did you? If it comes with manual and cables, then that's retail. Other than that, it shouldn't be opened.

Sounds like you ordered the OEM. Did you? If it comes with manual and cables, then that's retail. Other than that, it shouldn't be opened.

No, I got the retail. Mine came with all the manuals/cables and the fancy box. It just didn't have any kind of seal on it. Did yours have some kind of plastic wrap or sticker on it when it arrived? Mine didn't.

I'm talking about the fancy box... the brown shipping box obviously had tape on it.

Actually come to think of it, my P5N-E SLI was new, and it wasn't sealed or anything.

Yeah, my two didn't.. but one of mine, looks as if it was dropped (big dent in box).. I open it up, and there are parts from the board moving around when I turn it side to side.. I'm returning one of them, the other came non damaged (I hope, I'll find out when I build lol.. still waiting on case / processor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom