Need suggestions of building pc is recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.
if i get a gtx, ill hope to max everything.
I might get a 20-22inch lcd screen, but if i cant max out settings on such a big resolution ill for sure lower it down.

And how much do you think the gs or gtx will cost for the 9 series.
The max im willing to spend is 600 bucks.
I guess i could get the gtx now and a new case to provide good cooling, since the one i have now SUCKS. And then when i wnt to upgrade i can always sell the gtx, since i do have have an ebay account and have been selling for like 5 years now.

So i think im gonna stick with gtx and a new case. Ill keep thinking for this week before buying though.
And so far for my mobo, do u think i should get a better one? or stick with the one i have. Ive had it for only 2 weeks now.
If you guys think i should get a new mobo, could you suggest me on a new mobo
good case
and a good gtx card.

Thank you

hmmm.
if i get a gtx, ill hope to max everything.
I might get a 20-22inch lcd screen, but if i cant max out settings on such a big resolution ill for sure lower it down.

And how much do you think the gs or gtx will cost for the 9 series.
The max im willing to spend is 600 bucks.
I guess i could get the gtx now and a new case to provide good cooling, since the one i have now SUCKS. And then when i wnt to upgrade i can always sell the gtx, since i do have have an ebay account and have been selling for like 5 years now.

So i think im gonna stick with gtx and a new case. Ill keep thinking for this week before buying though.
And so far for my mobo, do u think i should get a better one? or stick with the one i have. Ive had it for only 2 weeks now.
If you guys think i should get a new mobo, could you suggest me on a new mobo
good case
and a good gtx card.

Thank you

u still loving AMD? or would u like to try out Intel

honestly, im not the kind of guy that will stick with something just for the name.
If their is a BIG differnce, i dont mind going with intel.

So far all i care about is gaming, i want the best graphics, im sick of sticking with med settings, or always worrying about frame rates and trying to oc things.
I guess ive done fine with oc my processors all thanks to you guys...especially nagasama.

If i get a new gfx card, ill prob get the ultra, so then i wont have to upgrade my card for a long long time...hopefully though.

If i run my pc with ultra at the moment will it run really good compared to a quad or c2d? Or will the q6600 make a HUGE difference.
Because if i plan to get the quad....i will have to pretty much buld everything again.

Or i was thinking of just getting the ultra now and a new case, to keep things cool because right now the case i have is really bad. And i guess ill also need a new psu for the card ill be getting.

What do you recon?

If you're willing to pay for an Ultra, just get the GTX instead. The Ultra is more expensive, but not much more better than the GTX. Just overclock the GTX, and you pretty much have yourself, an Ultra.

from looking at my pc specs(my sig),
do you think i need a new build or do you think ill be fine with the gtx?
i might want to buy a better and bigger monitor since people say it looks better. Right now i have an emachines 17inch lcd.

And since you say i should get the gtx...which one. They are SO MANY. and would i need an after market cooler, if so which one.
And ill need a new case and psu. Can you guys suggest me the best case that will fit everything nicely and gett everything cool and a good LONG lasting psu.
Thank you

well im thinking of getting that new egg card so i wont have to pay for like 6 months.
Thats the only reason im willing to upgrade.
Im planning on calling them up on monday and asking more about that card...im guessing it is a credit card which i dont mind getting since i love newegg.
And if i dont have to pay for 6 months and have to pay monthly after that....id ont mind spending 1000-2000 if i have to.
Thats why i was just thinking of buying a whole new system.

But for now i might just go for the best gtx available, the best case and psu.
So ill say around $800?

is that to little?

how many fans come with the 900?
i dont think i would want those led fans, i think they would get annoying during the night.
How many fans do you suggest i get for that case and which ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom