Removing Thermal Paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
Well I'm getting my Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro next week and I was wondering how I am suppose to get the stock thermal paste out. Do I use rubbing alcohol [read some threads about removing thermal paste]? And if I do use rubbing alcohol, what's the method of removing the thermal paste? :confused:

My advice is to get a coffee filter or some other lint-free cloth. Coffee filters are lint-free and work great.

Just get some rubbing alcohol on your cloth of choice and then scrub. It comes off pretty easily. Make sure you get it all off though, and try not to push it all off the sides and make a mess.

You can put a little drop of alcohol, and then rub it off. Or just put some one the coffee filter, and rub it off.

Wait you're getting the AF7 Pro? Dude....you don't need thermal paste, because the thermal pad on the AF7 Pro is the MX-1, and it's better than AS5 thermal paste.

You can put a little drop of alcohol, and then rub it off. Or just put some one the coffee filter, and rub it off.

Wait you're getting the AF7 Pro? Dude....you don't need thermal paste, because the thermal pad on the AF7 Pro is the MX-1, and it's better than AS5 thermal paste.

No b1gapl! The stock thermal paste! :eek:

Oh the stock thermal paste off the stock cooler? ok...man...its 2am...no wonder..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom