Best Modular PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ignorance lmfao.. Being ignorant is Vernong's saying that thermaltakes are bad. The low end TT's aren't that great but the toughpowers are great.. The Hipers efficiency is pretty bad, it has no APFC and they produce a lot less power then they are rated for. Yes they CAN power it but just cause something CAN power something doesn't mean it's a good choice. I wouldn't even use it for a lower end build because guess what, they cost like $90 for the 580w when you can get a MUCH better psu for the same money.. Corsairs usually are like $95 and while the 520 is rated lower is still produces MORE power while also being better built with more features and better efficiency.
All the reviews I've seen on the Hiper 580W, plus all of the people who own one that I've seen all say that the Hiper Type-R's are great PSU's.

I've never seen a single article that states that the Hiper Type-R's are low-quality.
And if you show me one, I still won't change my mind based on a single article when everything else I've seen contradicts it.

that psu looks like crap and doesnt look modular with al those cables, nonetheless is FSP a reliable brand? i don't know too much about PSU's

I see that you still haven't looked at my PSU Guide. As I suggested in the very first post.

For shame...
And Again your specs would fall udner high end gamming computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom