x880xt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, about the release, but the R423 has been reviewed and doesn't really hold much of an advantage if at all on the R420......

Same goes with Nvidia's HSI PCI-E card:confused:

smartshader 3.0 doesn't do a lot more than 2.0
ive seen the X800 XT's in PCI-E and in AGP, although there isn't really any use for the PCI-E cards until you get motherboards that you can put it into

yea apok is right... and If I had enough money right now, I'd rather buy a card that will give me 5 more fps when I'm cruising in NSF:Underground =)

apokalipse said:
smartshader 3.0 doesn't do a lot more than 2.0
ive seen the X800 XT's in PCI-E and in AGP, although there isn't really any use for the PCI-E cards until you get motherboards that you can put it into

I seen reviews on AGP 8x vs PCI-E where AGP 8x pretty much owned the whole benchmark. Seems like PCI-E still needs to be perfected.

WQ87 said:
I seen reviews on AGP 8x vs PCI-E where AGP 8x pretty much owned the whole benchmark. Seems like PCI-E still needs to be perfected.

Well, the thing is that AGP 8x still hasn't been maxed out bandwidth wise, so gains will be nil until game developers can make use of the extra bandwidth:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom