Temperatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP4LIFETN

Daemon Poster
The system temperature drives me crazy...is anyone experiencing similar issues or could it be a faulty motherboard?

tempsrk2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The GPU is right...but the system temperature :/...even my GPU memory is wrong...should be 850

stardock iconpackager

i also had a vista skin from stardock...but it messed up my icons in the start menu cuz i tried to have too much...so im just using the regular xp theme...but i like my "silverish" theme with the ASC in the background

Mine doesn't even display my System temp:confused: It only shows the GPU which is a reasonable 60C.

Also says my System fan is 31889rpm... that's fast

Did you try to see what your mobo reads on speedfan.

it always reads in the 2.8-2.9k range...but i'm really not sure which fan that is...is it the CPU fan that is being monitored? even if it was wrong, its all good cuz my CPU runs in the low 20's on idle :D ...it usually never goes over 35 unless i use orthos...which then it goes to like 48-52

i tried speedfan and it says my P4 is a cool 18degrees, and its overclocked to 1.8ghz.... thats messed up, i used Coretemp and it said 78degrees, which makes a lot more sense..

78C on a P4? That's hot. My P4 OCed to 3.8ghz runs 50C. Maybe it's the weather.

ya.... thats it exactly and the stock cooling.. my PC is right by the window, and it gets direct sunlight.. not that surpirsed really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom