PC for my mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn to spell and stop making unconnected statements like "grow" up in response to a factually based statement.

That IS over twice what I'd pay for the system in the US. As in, I could build that system for half of what he posted. How is saying that childish?

I don't know too much about the UK's options for buying pc parts, but if I lived there...I'd be having a friend in the US shipping me the parts, because, seriously...you in the UK are being ripped off if that is a good deal.

yes whats you'd pay in the US, prices in the U.K are higher than prices in the US, don't make stupid comments like "I hope it is overpriced", and we are not being ripped off, thats how much a system would cost and £287 is not a lot of ,money, for a complete system, in the U.K £287 is a bargain for a computer, maybe in the US it isn't but who cares we live in the UK we don't care if we could get it cheaper in the US

It isnt. But saying

is.

How so? I really do hope so for his sake. Because if its not, he's going to end up paying more. Therefore, I hope for his sake its overpriced, so that he can find a better deal and pay less.

yes whats you'd pay in the US, prices in the U.K are higher than prices in the US, don't make stupid comments like "I hope it is overpriced", and we are not being ripped off, thats how much a system would cost and £287 is not a lot of ,money, for a complete system, in the U.K £287 is a bargain for a computer, maybe in the US it isn't but who cares we live in the UK we don't care if we could get it cheaper in the US

You don't care that manufacturers are doubling the price when they sell it to you?

I don't know, but if I paid $100 for a game, then went across the street and it was $50, I'd be ****ed.

Its Not Overpriced, Thats A Good Price For A Uk System, It May Seem A Lot To You But You Live In The United States Of America Where Prices Are Different, Some Things Cost Less Here Whereas Some Cost More In The Us

What street connects UK and america i havnt heard of it.

Its an analogy, dude, not much of a scholar, are we?

Obviously the street is analogous to the ocean...

No wonder you mispelled ridiculous...

I can understand that you "accept" the price difference or something...but you defend it...like its the best way things can be. *shrug* If I lived there, I'd be ****ed that I paid more for aot of things. I actually wasn't aware how much more until this thread, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom