Sony Develops Computing Board, powered by the Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sony/BMG music isnt directly related to the Sony that makes the PS3, they have the same parent company, but they are run by different people.

It's no surprise that a company as big as Sony has multiple branches that are run by different people. This goes without saying. Regardless, it shows a big problem with management when they are having problems across the entire board.

He meant the PS3 which is a great product, its faster than the Xbox 360 and has a larger game library.

I didn't know PS3 has a bigger game library (which couldn't be by very much). According to IGN's ranking, the 360 has 3.7 times as many games that scored a 8/10 or higher then PS3 and 7.8 times as many exclusives... This is of course just what IGN thinks, but its still saying something. The PS3 does have more potential power, but that literally translates into a bigger price tag, which personally turns me off to it.

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Review Score Comparison - Page 1 of 1 - Gameworld Network.

I've watched too many pieces of **** Vaios sold for their looks with shiity specs for twice what they're worth to have any respect for sony.

I've watched too many pieces of **** Vaios sold for their looks with shiity specs for twice what they're worth to have any respect for sony.

I've had this experience from their laptops to desktops. Unstable, crashes, reformatting. I just decided to start making my desktops and relying on cheap reliable laptops.

It's no surprise that a company as big as Sony has multiple branches that are run by different people. This goes without saying. Regardless, it shows a big problem with management when they are having problems across the entire board.

I didn't know PS3 has a bigger game library (which couldn't be by very much). According to IGN's ranking, the 360 has 3.7 times as many games that scored a 8/10 or higher then PS3 and 7.8 times as many exclusives... This is of course just what IGN thinks, but its still saying something. The PS3 does have more potential power, but that literally translates into a bigger price tag, which personally turns me off to it.

PS3 vs Xbox 360 Review Score Comparison - Page 1 of 1 - Gameworld Network.

The ps3 has every ps2 and play station game includ3ed because it is backwards compatible, which is more than can be said for the Xbox 360's bad compatibility.

And i don't see why people complain about the price tag so much. Look how much you pour into a pc! Besides the ps3 has more potential than jsut being a console, it can be a Blu-ray player ( those cost $1k alone), a media center, and a super computer given the right software.

The floating point power of the Cell is amazing, and even tho it lags way behind desktop chips in some more general areas, set to the right software and the right tasks the cell can out run any Core2 chip.

Yeah, I mean...why do people complain about the costs of Rolex watches...you totally pay more than that for your house...

Comparing a game console to a PC is not the same. I use my pc for SOOOOOOOOOO much more...

And including PS & PS2 games in its library is crap, haha. I can buy a ps2 for $30 and play those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom