Best Modular PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not the kind of power supplies you buy when you're spending $1000 on graphics cards... These are low-mid end ones.. get real..

Anyways TT Toughpowers are very good

lawl at ignorance

and Quake con is going good (im here at the moment) gotta love getting all these file (over 100TB shared total) and theres always some game going on to join it, its pretty cool
im going to try and start coming every year if i can

lawl at ignorance

and Quake con is going good (im here at the moment) gotta love getting all these file (over 100TB shared total) and theres always some game going on to join it, its pretty cool

^ double lol at ignorance....

but wtf, Hiper's are really good PSU's, in fact i wouldn't trust Thermaltake with the 2 7950GX2's

lawl at ignorance

Not ignorance lmfao.. Being ignorant is Vernong's saying that thermaltakes are bad. The low end TT's aren't that great but the toughpowers are great.. The Hipers efficiency is pretty bad, it has no APFC and they produce a lot less power then they are rated for. Yes they CAN power it but just cause something CAN power something doesn't mean it's a good choice. I wouldn't even use it for a lower end build because guess what, they cost like $90 for the 580w when you can get a MUCH better psu for the same money.. Corsairs usually are like $95 and while the 520 is rated lower is still produces MORE power while also being better built with more features and better efficiency.

Not ignorance lmfao.. Being ignorant is Vernong's saying that thermaltakes are bad. The low end TT's aren't that great but the toughpowers are great.. The Hipers efficiency is pretty bad, it has no APFC and they produce a lot less power then they are rated for. Yes they CAN power it but just cause something CAN power something doesn't mean it's a good choice. I wouldn't even use it for a lower end build because guess what, they cost like $90 for the 580w when you can get a MUCH better psu for the same money.. Corsairs usually are like $95 and while the 520 is rated lower is still produces MORE power while also being better built with more features and better efficiency.

i never said they were bad, i said i wouldnt trust a quad-sli on it...

Toughpowers are one of the best... No reason to not trust anything with them.

Hipers are another story.. Just cause a few people on a forum said that they're good doesn't mean that they are.. They're not bad sure, but nowhere near good..

u call me ignorant??? misquoting a person is ignorance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom