Gaming/Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just get the X1950XT, and upgrade later to a 9 series, when you have the money.

edit: Maroon beat me to it.

Is there a Sapphire version for the x1950xt 512mb? And as for the motherboard, is the GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard suggested by marron1 earlier on good to go with the x1950xt 512mb graphic card? Is the intel chipset good compared to nvidia and amd chipsets?

Intel chipsets are pretty good IMO. There is a 512mb version from Sapphire, but it's more money, in which you should just go with the 8800GTS.

Is there a Sapphire version for the x1950xt 512mb? And as for the motherboard, is the GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard suggested by marron1 earlier on good to go with the x1950xt 512mb graphic card? Is the intel chipset good compared to nvidia and amd chipsets?

By the way the forum keeps requiring me to login when I did not logout and the error message "please lengthen your message by 5 words" keep appearing so this paragraph is just to keep me posting on......nothing to do with my question.

Intel chipsets are pretty good IMO. There is a 512mb version from Sapphire, but it's more money, in which you should just go with the 8800GTS.

Would you mind posting the link to newegg for the Sapphire 512mb as I cannot seem to find it? I am not interested in the price only wanted to have a look at it.

Again...like Maroon said, the memory doesn't matter much. Unless you're playing at really big resolutions. Having double the memory, won't significantly boost performance. Just save yourself the money, and upgrade to a 9 series later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom