Whats a good case with a removable tray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Whats a good case with a removable tray? my friend is building the system i talked about b4, i told him to use the coolermaster elite 330, but he says, he wants a removable tray, because he thinks he can't do crap, but anyways, i don't know of any, so i'll just ask...

I usually see the more pricier cases with the removable motherboard trays. Like the Lian-Lis and Silverstones.

I usually see the more pricier cases with the removable motherboard trays. Like the Lian-Lis and Silverstones.

oh well... i'll have to teach him how to, but i really don't know how to either, i'll wing it :)

ok i'm at the guys now, but i got it in, i hope... lol, good thing he has a thermaltake mozart case, cuz its labeled where to put the standoff's

it's the only case i've ever owned, theres spots for like 4 extra fans and it has a side vent where i put a fan and it blows directly on my CPU, i'm not sure how it compares to the antec 900

My CoolerMaster has a removable tray, as do many of their other cases.

The Apevia's fans are small. I'm sure it doesn't really compare to the Antec's 3 x 120mm, plus 200mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom