570sli vs 590sli northbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
what wrong with the foxconn board?
the only thing i think i didn't like about the Evga board is that it apparently has like no manual. but besides that would the evga board be a good one?

Nothing is wrong with it. I guess vernong is suggesting it, because it's a little cheaper. They're both pretty similar, in features and performance, or so I've heard.

edit: heh...nagasama and b1gapl...neck and neck with the posting and timing.

i thought they were the exact same board... lol they look pretty much identical

Oh okay, I'll probably go with the Evga then. I do like that company, I've gotten many Evga video cards before.

nothing at all. from what i can tell (i have an evga 590sli), it and the foxconn you have are essentially the same board.
What kind of ram are you running with that board? I have 2gb (2x 1gb) Kingston HyperX memory modules selected

Nothing is wrong with it. I guess vernong is suggesting it, because it's a little cheaper. They're both pretty similar, in features and performance, or so I've heard.

edit: heh...nagasama and b1gapl...neck and neck with the posting and timing.

actually waht happened was, i looked it up and i hit sumbit after u posted... so ya... the rest tells all

i think apokalipse said they have a different number of ide connections. i havent investigated, but i am sure he's correct. if so, thats really about the only difference (that and the start up screen lol).

Oh okay, I'll probably go with the Evga then. I do like that company, I've gotten many Evga video cards before.

What kind of ram are you running with that board? I have 2gb (2x 1gb) Kingston HyperX memory modules selected

i run gskill HZ's sometimes and i also run corsair xms2c4 sometimes. in a minute, i will have crucial ballistix. im a ram whore.

he alternates g-skill HZ and some XMS2, btw nagasama, what happened to ur old 4200+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom