Blue Screen Of Death! Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
BlueScreen.jpg

lol. wo0t wo0t i say.

LOL, I thought this was referring to the DDR2-800 CAS3 thread.
Which key do I press, the left one or the right one?

heh yeah i thought i mught get a few of you guys with this one...being as my ram is super tight and just waiting for the right moment to crash. lol actually i backed it off, i just wanted to see if i could get it that high.
although if my bsod was like this everytime i would screw it up on purpose. repeatedly.

yeah pretty much. but it is a VERY important hd with accounting info and stuff from my familys business. my mom hasnt ever backed it up, and i am building her a new comp. now, i could just use her old hdd, but it is only 80gb, and i really think that her windows installation is corrupt in several areas.
so there are several files i need to copy from the old hdd to the new one. it may bea s simple as setting them both up in the new machine with the new hdd as a master and the old as a slave (its IDE), and basically just umm, copy them. like copying a file to a different folder, ya know?
i just dont want to screw it up, cos it has lots and lots of irreplaceable information on it. then i would be dead.

Wow, that would totally suck. I should have backed up my sisters files before my VAIO died out on me. Now I'm thinking about rebuilding the VAIO with my P4, since I think it still has the Windows OS. :(

See now, if thats what the blue screen of death looked like all the time, we would all hate it a lot less. (maybe get it on purpose sometimes :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom