Members In Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey1

In Runtime
Wanting to get a bigger picture of how many users are located in Autralia, and thier input on a online ordering system for computer parts at affordable prices!!!

i myself have found myself in frustrating positions where online stores over in the states wont ship over and other sites here are way to expensive, so i am currently sourcing suppliers over in china and looking at importing, and would love to benefit fellow pc lovers, so your thoughts would be greatly appreciated

-Joey-

Dude there are heaps of cheap places in australia, dont import...

Mwave.com.au is not bad - i just ordered a monitor from there.

Otherwise if you live in sydney there is MSY (dirt cheap but poor service) and Umart, which delivers australia wide.

Seriously look at Umart

I dont know why you would try and import them, i mean, we live closer to the manufacturers than the states...

thanks a heap every1 will definitely try these places out, all the ones ive strolled across have had ridiculous prices, i usually go to MSY as stated before but as meat_helmet said the service is **** and u wait AGEEESSSS.

I'm Australian, I mostly just use eBay, but am probably gonna try out that U-mart place, looks pretty good. Tiger Direct looks like a bit of a pain :S

definatley go itsdirect. best place ever and the guy who owns the company goes on msn alot so u can ask free info whenever and for me cheap prices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom