Which way to I install my Artic Cooler 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You face it so that the fan is blowing towards your case exhaust fan. So that would make it Picture 3.

FAn hsould be pointing to the rear of the mobo (toward the case faceplate). That wuld be the far right picture. BTW...I have two of those installed and that is the way I have installed them without a problem.

FAn hsould be pointing to the rear of the mobo (toward the case faceplate). That wuld be the far right picture. BTW...I have two of those installed and that is the way I have installed them without a problem.

According to the artic freezer 7 manual this is backwards, this will blow the air to front of the case messing up the air flow (air flow should be front to back). You want it to blow towards your exhaust fan to get the hot air out of your case. I'm looking at the installation diagram now (i just put one of these is last week). It would be picture 3 from the left.

picture 3... just pull out the thermal pad cover and place the bad boy in

Definately want the air blowing to the rear exhaust , nice cooler for the money . Realy help cool my AMD FX53 down 10 * across the board :) .

They say there now 4400 i think but mine is stamped FX53 . I believe its 3 years old now and still runs great .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom