What is the cheapest build possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could build a barebone computer made to just word process for extrememly cheap. You could even run Linux to make it cheaper!

if you wanted to go with windows XP, that'd be like most of the cost of the computer.haha

he is not trying to make the cheapest possible build though he is trying to make the cheapest possible build which will give him the most profit................... the general public wants vista, dual core with the fastest ghz they can buy which would be the setup given by me and vernong

he is not trying to make the cheapest possible build though he is trying to make the cheapest possible build which will give him the most profit................... the general public wants vista, dual core with the fastest ghz they can buy which would be the setup given by me and vernong

ya... i've seen countless build where for the 6000+ Windsor it said 6000mhz overclocked to 6400mhz(3.2ghz x 2) major vantage selling point, but Brinson also has a good idea too, most Pentium Ds are at a high stock frequency, usually around 2.66ghz and up, take advantage of that, get some VIA board and sell it to a nooby noob and double the speed... some good cash there, and u can fool there butts off :) `

haha, I would never advise people to mislead people intentionally...but if you think people only buy according to dual core and ghz (some do), it does make sense.

Well thank's for the feed back guys I need to make builds to turn a profit. Any more builds would be great.

no he's trying to make the most profit so needs it to be blaggable the pentium 4's are old everyone knows that dual core is where its at.

pentium d you might get away with but the amd would be cheaper mobo/cpu wise and overclocks further allowing more blag factor

umm... I'm sorry for being stupid, but... Whats Blag factor? What's a Blag!? :/...

Hey, everyone knows America won the right to dirty, sully and otherwise destroy the english language when we won the war- but it doesn't go both ways, buddy.

;)

no blag I guess it's a UK english term, it means to wing it or bullsh1t your way out of a problem.

oh lol... i c... i guess i'm an american idiot (its a green day song, i'm listenign to it right now infact lol!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom