DDR2-800 CAS3 for $80

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
ddr2800cas3vt9.jpg

Well not exactly DDR2-800, but it's pretty close. Stock voltage too. Maybe I should lower it, and put the command rate at 1T. Would that be safe?

Hey nagasama, what you think of that?...They should be called Crucial Magicstix instead...huh...

thats what im talkin about! some hardcore action with a cpuz verification
wo0t!
that freakin RIPS dude!
if it will do 1T at that speed i will get a set and send my HZ to vernong. lol dont get all excited v-dogg.
what voltage do you have set?
EDIT:
yeah setting it to 1T is safe as can be. the only bad thing is that if it wont run it you will hear the dreaded ram beeps lol and have to reset your cmos. cos it just wont boot up if it cant do it.

*drum roll.........................................................*

ddr2800cas31tjd9.jpg

It didn't boot at first, but all I did was: increase VCore and NB voltage one notch, increase the RAM's Trc to 30 from 24, played around with the FSB and RAM speeds, and disabled a few CPU technologies like CPU Thermal Control.

What do you say nagasama san.....can you give me a high five, Borat style?

awesome bro!
borat.jpg

way to go lol!
now i have to try and beat that! woot woot i love a challenge. i think i am going to have a problem tho...i can only increase my trc to 26, and i think i need it up there where you have yours to make it happen.
we'll see, ima start tryin maybe tommorow or friday. been awhile since i have attempted a worthy overclock. that rocks dude keep pushin em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom