SLI question

Status
Not open for further replies.
yepper i can put in my xms and run it at 1150mhz, then overclock my cards, then overclock my cpu to about 3.2
im tellin ya, i will max at like 9K. which is pretty good for a rig that cost less than 700.
total i spent:
60 for cpu
120 for ram
(lol my first 7900gs was expensive)
but the second was less than 100
120 for 590 sli mobo

so about 500 not including my first card, which was about 175.

yepper i can put in my xms and run it at 1150mhz, then overclock my cards, then overclock my cpu to about 3.2
im tellin ya, i will max at like 9K. which is pretty good for a rig that cost less than 700.
total i spent:
60 for cpu
120 for ram
(lol my first 7900gs was expensive)
but the second was less than 100
120 for 590 sli mobo

so about 500 not including my first card, which was about 175.

dang... now i need that system!!! lol.... my P4 scores a 0 still, but it does score a 9k in 3dmark01 lol!!!

dude, a 0? yeah you need to upgrade amigo. the time has come vernon my friend.

parents wont let me, they think overclocking is risky and buying a PC is like buying a stock that is gonna drop to 0 (thats my opinion) but when i turn 16, i could get a job at geeksquad (turn 15 this sunday) but unless u can help me rob a bank or something.... theres no way i'm getting a new system

parents wont let me, they think overclocking is risky and buying a PC is like buying a stock that is gonna drop to 0 (thats my opinion) but when i turn 16, i could get a job at geeksquad (turn 15 this sunday) but unless u can help me rob a bank or something.... theres no way i'm getting a new system

lol...if the new 9800 series and the new processors are all that...you can have mine

or you can just start selling some of your old stuff

i may go beserk and get a hammer and pulverise and pummel this thing into pudding, but if my parents don't get me a new system, no computer for me... that would be bad.. not worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom