SLI question

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah there are several different performance modes for sli. i have yet to mess with all of them, but i have tried a few. the split screen rendering impressed me. you can also set them to render alternate frames.
jseber i would be interested in info about the mods you mentioned.

yeah there are several different performance modes for sli. i have yet to mess with all of them, but i have tried a few. the split screen rendering impressed me. you can also set them to render alternate frames.
jseber i would be interested in info about the mods you mentioned.

u should submit ur rig for SLi Rig of the Month... seriously

ya that impressed me too, my friend has dual 7600gt's and the split screen made me go "wow"

lol jseber should submit his holy crap sli 8800gtx? doh, thats some disposable income.
i think its funny though that everyone says sli is useless....lots of times i get better framerates than a single 8800gts. i get close to the 3d06 score of a gts 640 if i overclock them a little.
and no i didnt pay full price for one of them those of you who dont know.
if you have 300 dollars to spend (260 after MIR lmao) and not 400, then 2 x 7900gs can perform excellently. of course, it would be a better idea to save more $ to get at least the 640mb gts (i'd get the 768 gtx thats just me cos thats how i roll lol), but if you have a single 7900gs and an SLI board....7900gs' are cheap right now. cheaper than buying a new graphics card. if clocked high enough, two of them go up against the big boys.

lol jseber should submit his holy crap sli 8800gtx? doh, thats some disposable income.
i think its funny though that everyone says sli is useless....lots of times i get better framerates than a single 8800gts. i get close to the 3d06 score of a gts 768 if i overclock them a little.
and no i didnt pay full price for one of them those of you who dont know.
if you have 300 dollars to spend (260 after MIR lmao) and not 400, then 2 x 7900gs can perform excellently. of course, it would be a better idea to save more $ to get at least the 640mb gts, but if you have a single 7900gs and an SLI board....7900gs' are cheap right now. cheaper than buying a new graphics card. if clocked high enough, two of them go up against the big boys.

gts 768??? don't u mean gtx 768mb or gts 640mb... but thats awesome, since the evga 7900gs KO was just 100$ 3 weeks ago, ppl could have gotten performance of a 640mb gts for 160$ less...

does my gts perform close to a gtx at 675/975? i think that a score of 11k is impressive considering it was only 97xx when i first got it..adn this was superclocked at 575/850 (i bought a reg, but got a superclocked)

gts 768??? don't u mean gtx 768mb or gts 640mb... but thats awesome, since the evga 7900gs KO was just 100$ 3 weeks ago, ppl could have gotten performance of a 640mb gts for 160$ less...

yeah i edited my post i guess after you posted...lol. i meant a 640 gts. i cant touch a gtx 768. well, i can, but it can do lots better.

yeah i edited my post i guess after you posted...lol. i meant a 640 gts. i cant touch a gtx 768. well, i can, but it can do lots better.

u got some serious performance for less than 800$ or $700 but can i see ur Futuremark Site?

Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

this is with my cpu at almost 3ghz, my ram under speed at 3-3-3-9 timings, and a small overclock on my cards. woot.
this is the only one i have saved. i can do my overclocks and let er rip again iffun yall need more proof...i will score a right at 9K.
lol go to the "comparisons " tab and see which one i am.

Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

this is with my cpu at almost 3ghz, my ram under speed at 3-3-3-9 timings, and a small overclock on my cards. woot.
this is the only one i have saved. i can do my overclocks and let er rip again iffun yall need more proof...i will score a right at 9K.
lol go to the "comparisons " tab and see which one i am.

still thats a nice score... for what u spend.... what was the amount u spent?

btw u can overclock ur SLi 7900gs

Core Clock 621 MHz
Memory Clock 792 MHz

to that and beat the guy who has the opty 175 and push ur score up atleast 570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom