I like the site layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

form

Baseband Member
I've been playing with the look of my site for quite awhile now and I've yet to get my hands on anything close to yaxay. I love the Vb boards but am getting very tired of the same old layout everywhere I look. I read your post on yaxay (about the use of this layout) and will be mentioning it to my webmaster. It was a breath of fresh air to see a different look. I have seen many boards that have ripped the Yaxay look and aren't planning on changing it. It's amazing how fast a good thing travels. At any rate I'm checking out the site and will be dropping by from time to time.

Current Site : www.form-kaos.com
(status- recently switched servers, new look pending)

Member count 1,115

Launch Date: January 2001

Target Audience: Mostly younger club/rave goers in the Vancouver, BC area

Currently under construction- DNS will be switched over by Monday

I've been playing with the look of my site for quite awhile now and I've yet to get my hands on anything close to yaxay. I love the Vb boards but am getting very tired of the same old layout everywhere I look. I read your post on yaxay (about the use of this layout) and will be mentioning it to my webmaster. It was a breath of fresh air to see a different look. I have seen many boards that have ripped the Yaxay look and aren't planning on changing it. It's amazing how fast a good thing travels. At any rate I'm checking out the site and will be dropping by from time to time.

Current Site : www.form-kaos.com
(status- recently switched servers, new look pending)

Member count 1,115

Launch Date: January 2001

Target Audience: Mostly younger club/rave goers in the Vancouver, BC area

Currently under construction- DNS will be switched over by Monday

Welcome to tech forums Form im glad you like our style.

ive released it cause we have another great style coming to Tech Forums.

cheers

Welcome to tech forums Form im glad you like our style.

ive released it cause we have another great style coming to Tech Forums.

cheers

Thanks...

I'm definitely curious to see it :)

In the meantime thanks for the welcome and i'll see you on the boards and invite you to ours once it's up.

Cheers,

~fORM

Thanks...

I'm definitely curious to see it :)

In the meantime thanks for the welcome and i'll see you on the boards and invite you to ours once it's up.

Cheers,

~fORM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom