I wanna OC my E6320 with P5N-E sli mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't touch those yet, they're probably set on AUTO. First off, tell us what the temperature reading is, from the BIOS, if you're not getting correct readings from the software.

i looked for that one, and i got taht one i posted... heh... ur guide is a lot better

btw wil we expect to see a new bios for the 650i's for 1333fsb support?

Yes they do....I just updated to the latest one...v0608...and it should have support for 1333MHz FSB.

BTW is it advisable to raise the FSB till windows wont boot, then lower from there to a safe zone??

I read it somewhere but wasnt sure if it was a good idea.

EDIT: So am i right in thinking i can raise the voltage so long as my cpu doesnt exceed 60c? And that my fsb wont affect the temps if i raise it just wont be as unstable at higher voltages aswell as the fsb cant be too high to cause crashes?

You raise the FSB until it's unstable. At that point, assuming your temperatures are ok, you raise the voltage by one notch. Then stress it for stability. If it's stable, raise FSB again....and so forth. If it's still unstable after the voltage increase, you can increase the voltage again, if the temps allow. For voltages do not exceed 1.55v...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom