Xbox Repair Tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one I find kind of odd....

I found on another site and actually numerous other ones where a kid decided to wrap his box with a towel. Keep in mind this had the three rings of death. anyways, after turning it on for 15 minutes wrapped in the towel he took off the towel and its worked ever since.

Maybe this is just an odd occurance that will happen 1 in a million. Not so much, I've read 100s of accounts where people tried for days to get their 360 to work so they tried this method out. Sure enough they work.

I tried to think of a way how this method could actually work and honestly I can't. Anyone have any ideas?

yeah might be useful to the ~33% of people with a 360 good find, anyways peter moore himself said al 360's are defective.

BTW that is a lot of **** repairs

and the towel trick works because the heat inside the 360 heats the thermal pastes and allows the metal to bind to it or something, i think someone posted why it works in another thread

the gpu die and could die experience a higher temperature then what they should normally do with the towel, and when they run with out the towel the gpu and cpu are now able to withstand the heat of what it was before after expiriencing a higher temp. it sounds dumb but thats my guesse

yeah might be useful to the ~33% of people with a 360 good find, anyways peter moore himself said al 360's are defective.

BTW that is a lot of **** repairs

and the towel trick works because the heat inside the 360 heats the thermal pastes and allows the metal to bind to it or something, i think someone posted why it works in another thread
so this could be a win or lose situation....possibly bind something together that needs to or melt something important. But what the heck if its toasted already why not try.

haha yeah, true. i saw one a while back which was basically, take apart your 360, cut up an eraser into 4 squares and replace 4 rubber bits from m$ on the mobo i think it was with your rubber, haha. Apparently it works a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom