Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol so is peter... the two men with the funny pics... i love the monkeys tho :)

o_rly.jpg

haha nice pictures guys, and the monitor i had before was an lcd monitor, and i had no problems with it. And i have had this monitor for about a month, and my eyes arnt used to it. Im going to return this monitor, and get a 17", because i think this monitor is to nbig anyways. Should i go widescreen again or the normal square screen? I know widescreen is becoming more and more popular, thats why i bought one in the first place.

Have you checked your refresh rate (Hertz) settings? Sometimes eye strain can be a result of being too high or too low a setting. I run mine at 60 for routine desktop use. That may help.

That is true if you have a busy screen especially. I always run at 75 when gaming, but for me personally I have found it easier at 60 for routine stuff. I used to get headaches a lot when doing word processing, etc., but I haven't had that problem since I changed my defaults around what Im doing.

Do you have the monitor set to the native resolution? Your 17" was probably set to 1280x1020x60 and you kept the widescreen on a similar resolution. Most widescreen monitors want to be at 1680x1050x60, and if you run at a different resolution it looks really crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom