AMD athlon XP 2800+ 333mhzfsb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster00 said:
<-- not a amd fan nor do i have a amd. But as for the #'s go, i am right about it. a 2800 is not a 2.8ghz.

Yeah, man, know your shit before answering, a 2800+ runs at ~2ghz, not anywhere near 1ghz, what you basically did was say "The Earth is not flat because it is not square" whilst know knowing shit about geography or any detail that isn't vague.

Simply put, the FSB needs to be set at 166, not 100 (which is default when the CMOS is cleared).

Select the correct model in the BIOS (In this case, I'm a bit confused at the title, since running at a default 1.25 GHz would require a multiplier of 12.5, which is that of a 2600+ with 333 MHz FSB)

Wartorment said:
Yeah, man, know your shit before answering, a 2800+ runs at ~2ghz, not anywhere near 1ghz, what you basically did was say "The Earth is not flat because it is not square" whilst know knowing shit about geography or any detail that isn't vague.

ok im gonna stop.. i made a mistake and everyone is all up on me cause i said somthing wrong.

Everybody makes mistakes. Some people have different experiences than other people, and some people give opinions based on their experiences, and others just have false knowledge. Anyway, when somebody gives an intelligent answer but happens to be wrong, they should be corrected, but not harassed. This forum is all about learning, anyway. I know I've learned a whole lot here I didn't know before I started comming here.

Wartorment, I officially hate youÂ… Ohh and while youÂ’re flaming monster for stating a basic opinion and saying he thinks "The Earth is not flat because it is not square"..

Wartorment said:
whilst know knowing shit about geography or any detail that isn't vague.

Now let’s take this line out of your quote… While monster hard yet a rouge time figuring out that the triangle shape goes in the triangle hole.. Wartorment has encouraged us to bring up his improper yet.. unjustified, use of the english language. So let us dissect this lovely “statement” that I’d like to call it. Wartorment says.. “whilst know knowing shit”. Hmm.. Now is it just me? Or.. maybe I see a problem with that part… It’s ok War, I’ll help you with your grammar another day litte boy.

Now.. on for my lovely opinion of what this thread is about:
*drum roll*
The AMD 2800+ runs at a speed of 2.03Ghz w/ a FSB 333mhzÂ… Legends, I say that you check your bios, chances are, you stuck that cpu on mobo without changing the multiplier and fsb. I think the correct numbers are 12x166.. meaning your multiplier should be set at 12 and your fsb at 166.

Welcome to TF Legends =)

Demalii said:
Wartorment, I officially hate youÂ… Ohh and while youÂ’re flaming monster for stating a basic opinion and saying he thinks "The Earth is not flat because it is not square"..

Now let’s take this line out of your quote… While monster hard yet a rouge time figuring out that the triangle shape goes in the triangle hole.. Wartorment has encouraged us to bring up his improper yet.. unjustified, use of the english language. So let us dissect this lovely “statement” that I’d like to call it. Wartorment says.. “whilst know knowing shit”. Hmm.. Now is it just me? Or.. maybe I see a problem with that part… It’s ok War, I’ll help you with your grammar another day litte boy.

Now.. on for my lovely opinion of what this thread is about:
*drum roll*
The AMD 2800+ runs at a speed of 2.03Ghz w/ a FSB 333mhzÂ… Legends, I say that you check your bios, chances are, you stuck that cpu on mobo without changing the multiplier and fsb. I think the correct numbers are 12x166.. meaning your multiplier should be set at 12 and your fsb at 166.

Welcome to TF Legends =)

Yeah, I typed that up at about 2AM, and didn't bother going back to read it, I just wanted to read The Da Vinci Code, I meant not knowing.

Amd use peformance rating to name their cpus.
Lets say for a 2800+amd cpu, the performance is almost same like Intel 2800Mhz althought the real frequency didnt reach 2800Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom