ATI prepares HD2900 Pro n are delighted with HD2000 sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
ATI prepares HD2900 Pro

ATI partners are delighted with HD2000 sales

I wouldnt thought that ATI would have a cheaper 2900 around the corner, because they say they're releasing a HD 2900 Pro edition of the HD 2900 XT, which is most likely a lower clocked HD 2900 XT in my opinion. The only biggest benefits of the HD 2900 XT n possibly the Pro is the huge power consumption of 240 or 250w from the PSU.

as for the sales, its good to know that ATI is making a profit from the HD 2000 sales, hope it can stay like this, for AMD's sake.

their lower end HD series were selling good? now theres a shocker...

seriously thats a shocker to me too, I guess ignorant people don't read video card reviews. The lower end R600 cards got possibly some of the WORST reviews I have ever read for a video card, just search and read some of them. Its laughable...

seriously thats a shocker to me too, I guess ignorant people don't read video card reviews. The lower end R600 cards got possibly some of the WORST reviews I have ever read for a video card, just search and read some of them. Its laughable...

Im guessing the big companies are using ATI cards because they have a low power consumption. That must by why they are doing well, i mean i dont know anyone with one...

yep...
Apparently, with OEMs grabbing literally millions of cards for the back-to-school period, there was still more than enough boards for partners to put in the channel.

well this is the source i got, unless u can find something similar. Plus, the HD 2900 XT has an HD decoder, so that give it a + from the 8800 GTX or GTS.

wrong... just the value cards the lower end HD series and the 8500 and 8600 and 8400, but nothing for the higher end cards, hopefully the hd2900pro will have em'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom