What is g0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aetherh4cker

Corrupt Techie
I've looked through a few posts and all I really know is that it's something on the new processors.

Any information or links would be helpful! Thank you!

P.S. Does the search function not work for anyone else?

The G0 is a stepping for the Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor. The processor has two steppings: G0 and B3. The G0 runs on less power, thus it runs cooler and can overclock more.

my lord... no1 uses a search feature anymore do they, i've seen this question on the forum atleast 5 times now in the past 2 weeks, i may go crazy!!

@ onlycurious ya that works... it explains it somewhat thoroughly

my lord... no1 uses a search feature anymore do they, i've seen this question on the forum atleast 5 times now in the past 2 weeks, i may go crazy!!

My search feature doesn't work. I thought it was a problem with the forums, but now you've made it clear it's my problem.

Thanks for reading my post.

its really the admins fault for not stickying my thread... :p

its really the admins fault for not stickying my thread... :p

well most new ppl don't read the tutorials list anymore, back when it had all the stickies out, every1 read what they needed to, but then it became an issue because newer posts were getting pushed to 2nd page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom