Can this PSU keep my rig running fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
antec 900 will be good? everything will fit fine? I'll be ordering within the next 30 mins to an hour so I need to know this now.. thanks..! and will this be ALL I need to order? or is there something else I need to order for the tower?

yep... best case w/ cooling money can buy

real quick, is Patriot eXtreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2-800 CL 4-4-4-12 Dual Channel Kit Retail PDC22G6400LLK on par with

Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
Cas Latency 4

by any means? because I can get the patriot for $20 cheaper.. is it a good deal? or should I keep crucial

real quick, is Patriot eXtreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2-800 CL 4-4-4-12 Dual Channel Kit Retail PDC22G6400LLK on par with

Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
Cas Latency 4

by any means? because I can get the patriot for $20 cheaper.. is it a good deal? or should I keep crucial

whats the latency of those?

Also, on that link.. it says rebate expires today.. does that mean if I order today I can still get rebate in? Or does that mean I must MAIL the rebate in by today?

Usually on orders, they actually ship a form to you that's your mail in rebate, in this case, is it the same? Or do you have to print it up off the website?

I think you would have to purchase the memory between 7/11 and 7/31. So you would have to buy it today...and my guess is, you would have to print out the rebate, as that's why they give you the link to it, on their website.

I haven't heard much on Patriot extremes. I do know that they make good value RAM. I'm sure it's good though. Just not sure if it's on par with companies like Crucial or G. Skill....it's overclockability and such, as Patriot isn't known for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom