Can this PSU keep my rig running fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the PSU I have come with the SATA connector I need for the DVD burner?.. and is this all I need? my current comp has 2 drives, I usually only use one anyways.. would this be the only one I need?

One more question.. is it worth $20 extra for the antec 900 over the cooler master 5? I can get it for $85 at compusa where as the cooler master 5 is $65 after shipping and all? Is it worth the $20 extra or shall I keep with my current build that I have?

I'm so ready to build :D.. but using all my money sucks (I have about $1400 saved up).. gonna use atleast $1100 on this.. so gonna start back down at $300 =[.. it better be worth it! lol.. im currently on an AMD 1500+ at 1.3ghz, so I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it.

Thank you all so much for your help, and if you come up with any suggestions on anything.. or know where I can get something cheaper than by buying from newegg.. PLEASE tell me, I'd like to save as much as I can.. thanks once again guys... great group.. I'll be ordering this week sometime.

I have decided to spend $20 extra and get an antec 900 case... will all this stuff be fine even in an antec 900 case? I hear PSU is at bottom of case, will it be able to reach everything fine? What are your guys opinions on this case?

I don't have any personal experience with the antec 900 but it is always recommended for builders on this site.

antec 900 will be good? everything will fit fine? I'll be ordering within the next 30 mins to an hour so I need to know this now.. thanks..! and will this be ALL I need to order? or is there something else I need to order for the tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom