Will this build be fast enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No didn't, going to check now..

By the next time I will upgrade will be when the next series launch 10xxx series anyone :D ?!?

Most likely, but my HD will still be here ( or in the upcoming server that I will be building with my current - "old" PC.
Theres too much Bloopers (bloopers=pr0n) that there is no point in deleting.

lol ok i c..... can i have it? lol

i just dont know why they cant just release the best and leave it for a couple years like consoles. But thats intel for you, thats why they got in trouble in the past for selling out dated tech when they had the resources for the new ones.

...and thats marketing i guess, but it sucks. I might follow your steps phanto and just but a gtx..but if i do i might as well get a quad better case, better everything and go new so i wont have to upgrade for a long long long time..hopefully.

what pc build would be better than a ps3 or xbox 360...thats the only reason id wnt to build a good one, other wise ill go to console.

Wow this thread has gotten bigger than I though it would. I will try to use those cleaning solutions for my processor that you guys recommended. Thanks again for all the help guys. I will post another thread with pictures of the build soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom