LCD or CRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeebus...115lbs?!...I have a 20" that's about 70lbs...but 115...wow..

Yeah. When I need a workout I just lug the thing around the house ;)

Its like 6 years old and when it came out was top of the line. I bought it from my friend 2 years ago for $50.

115 x 2..

ummmmmm that equal 230....

230.. for an 14 year old kid? now thats hyper-obese

Depends on how tall you are. My friend was like 6' when he was 14 and weighed about 200lbs and hes paralysed on his right side so his arm and leg was really skinny.

And I think I'm gonna go get my bathroom scale and weigh my monitor. Because I remember looking it up before and seeing 115lbs, but now I'm seeing 78lbs online.

ummmmmm that equal 230....

And I think I'm gonna go get my bathroom scale and weigh my monitor. Because I remember looking it up before and seeing 115lbs, but now I'm seeing 78lbs online.

lol for me to weigh stuff like that i have to put a bit of pressure on my weighing scale... maybe i should go weigh my CRT vs LCD, actually nvm i'm too lazy to get up

bah just stand on the scale and weigh whatever you weighing. I just did and my monitor actually only came in at 78lbs. Which is weird since it feels so much heavier than that. Maybe putting the scale on the carpet gave a innaccurate weight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom