Tomshardware price/performance review

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Since we re-use the peripherals and OS license from previous builds for our own systems, a fair value assessment required subtracting the cost of those parts from Dell's list price. Doing this brought the XPS 720 H2C down to "only" $6,400."

LMFAO. thats f***in absurd, i dont care who you are.

"...Since we re-use the peripherals and OS license from previous builds for our own systems, a fair value assessment required subtracting the cost of those parts from Dell's list price. Doing this brought the XPS 720 H2C down to "only" $6,400."

LMFAO. thats f***in absurd, i dont care who you are.

.... i could say so many things that would stress out the forum's censors..... but burn in anti-heaven mofo's!!!!

lol you know what i think is funny.

I took programming last year and i had all types of nerds in my class, but all of them thought there dells was better than my machine because some of them had more ghz then me on there processers (P4 > C2D) and that some of them had an ATI gpu (older ati's > 8800gtx)

Practically the whole class was arquing with me about this. I all most p***ed my pants in laughter. I think the teacher was the only one that agreed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom