Will this build be fast enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool...

looks like i'm the only one who plans to upgrade their crap system, but can't

Better late than never, things happen for a reason at least thats what I think, when you finally make your new upgrade/rig or whatever you going to do I want to see some pics ;) .
Oh and just to let you know I have been waiting since my bday that was back in May 5 to upgrade my "video card only" lol, I ended with almost a new PC except for case, PSU (for now), drives & HD.

What are you planning to build when the times comes?

Better late than never, things happen for a reason at least thats what I think, when you finally make your new upgrade/rig or whatever you going to do I want to see some pics ;) .
Oh and just to let you know I have been waiting since my bday that was back in May 5 to upgrade my "video card only" lol, I ended with almost a new PC except for case, PSU (for now), drives & HD.

What are you planning to build when the times comes?

by the time i build bigger and better things will be out... so heres an assumption based on what we know and a bit of future crap:

Some Yorkfield Quad-core or Phenom
some high end 9 series
some new Intel chipset motherboard that replaces the p35, or an AMD-based
wd 750gb HD
thermalright 120 ultra (btw if i do that i've gotta learn how to lap!!!)
antec 900
corsair 620
and i have a SATA drive i can reuse

btw why were u dumbstruck when i said i was 14, do i have a good vocabulary or something..

Sounds very promising we'll just have to wait & see.
As for me I ended up buying the GTX I just couln't handle having a "new rig" with the same VGA ( 6800GT ) I know there is around 3 to 4 months before new cards are released but what the heck they will be tagged at premium price just like the GTX and GTS 640 were at their release but thats just what I think, some other people think different.

so no 9 series for Phanto? did u hear the rumor about it coming with a sound chip in it... go check b1gapl's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom