Will this build be fast enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, in other words, rubbing alcohol. A lot of sterilizing pads use it.

Isopropyl alcohol 90% or higher is recommended, but the more common 70% works too, that is what I've used. Also, it is recommended that you use a lint-free cloth to clean it. The most simple household item that will do the job is a coffee filter, works perfect. :)

agreed with the rubbing alcohol....

I'll guess you are good to go Saint71, funny it seems everyone have almost the same build on the inside, mobo, cpu, memory & VGA heck even the CPU heatsink.

My CPU arrived today, now I'm waiting for the video card, memory & CPU cooler which as far as I know they are in Jackson Ville (still in transit) and there have not been any update yet...I should have paid the $3+ for the Fedex Int'l Priority instead of UPS Ground shipping which it seems is more slow.

Lesson learn.

I'll guess you are good to go Saint71, funny it seems everyone have almost the same build on the inside, mobo, cpu, memory & VGA heck even the CPU heatsink.

My CPU arrived today, now I'm waiting for the video card, memory & CPU cooler which as far as I know they are in Jackson Ville (still in transit) and there have not been any update yet...I should have paid the $3+ for the Fedex Int'l Priority instead of UPS Ground shipping which it seems is more slow.

Lesson learn.

cool...

looks like i'm the only one who plans to upgrade their crap system, but can't

YOUR 14 years old...dam.n
thats cool, meaning your smart for your age.
Well you can get a job...i have 2 at the moment.

Ill prob get that credit thing though when i do my build and i want it to be top end so i dont need to worry about overclocking.

YOUR 14 years old...dam.n
thats cool, meaning your smart for your age.
Well you can get a job...i have 2 at the moment.

Ill prob get that credit thing though when i do my build and i want it to be top end so i dont need to worry about overclocking.

y does every1 find that so hard to believe???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom