Got my 22 inch dell widescreen with no dead pixels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look on ebay and you can pick up the nice base for the dell lcds that allows for swivel rotate, and height adjustments.

I think i paid like 20 bucks for it, pretty nice to have if i may say so.

I also have the 22" dell lcd and i love it.

im not too sure but i do remember reading sumwhere that monitor panels are only made by 3-4 major companies and that most monitors have the a panel made from same companys just different badge and stand etc..

i laso have a 22" dell and its great. factory settings is only at 75 contrast for a wierd reason tho but i just slap it up to 100 so everythings not discoloured

im not too sure but i do remember reading sumwhere that monitor panels are only made by 3-4 major companies and that most monitors have the a panel made from same companys just different badge and stand etc..

i laso have a 22" dell and its great. factory settings is only at 75 contrast for a wierd reason tho but i just slap it up to 100 so everythings not discoloured

hmm I have that Dell E228WFP monitor and it also set the contrast at 75...does setting it to 100 really make it "normal", I really can't tell the differance at this point...except its so much more brighter ( was already bright to begin with )

i got a sceptre because of my budget, and only one dead pixel! and 1000:1, 1650 x 1080- 20'' monitor, $160 isnt half bad :)

i upgraded to a dell 19"" Wide Screen quite recently... time to update my sig.... nah i'm too lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom