Zip Zoom Fly CPU MOBO Almost everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
Newegg had the e6750 for $225 for a week and now it's $229. So I'm going to be ordering my e6750, p35-ds3r, and Samsung SATA DVD from ZipZoomFly. All three of them are cheaper than Newegg because Newegg charges for shipping on all three items.

Is ZipZoomFly reliable? I'm not sure about how they package items...

Or would you guys still recommend Newegg?

ZZF is great. They shipped my X1950XT in a box full of foam peanuts... you could have played football with it and not hurt it. I opted for 2-day shipping on it... cost $1.99.

NewEgg has the best selection, but ZZF's prices are usually just as good, plus cheaper shipping and no taxes for the states that have NewEgg warehouses... like mine.

both are good... newegg just has better customer support imo.
ZipZoomFly is good too, they just normally arent as cheap. Just buy where ever its the cheapest.

i've heard good things about there, trotter got his x1950xt from there, hes said he got it no issues

EDIT: bad timing... Trotter told his exp before me

I'm just ****ed at Newegg for playing with the prices so much (I can't really blame them, I guess it's selling that well)... but they are still one of the more expensive sellers. If it wasn't for the CPU stock market like prices on Newegg... I would be ordering from Newegg. Oh well. I guess I'll go with ZZF!

ZZF is where I bought my E6400 rig, because overall it was cheaper than newegg. Shipping was 2 days slower, but I waited. Overall they're a good site, if you can wait the extra days of shipping...but hey...free shipping.

ZZF is where I bought my E6400 rig, because overall it was cheaper than newegg. Shipping was 2 days slower, but I waited. Overall they're a good site, if you can wait the extra days of shipping...but hey...free shipping.

You changed your avatar... almost thought you were some new guy on the forums... LOL.

I think I'm going to wait a week or two... I said this a week ago... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom