Gaming Pc Parts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby8890

Baseband Member
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.asp?ID=7699727

Ok so that i may have done that wrong but thats the address to my wish list of hardware that i am thinking about getting to build my pc. im looking for a nice gaming pc for a cheap price the total rounds out to about $630.00. If the link doesn't work im going to post the standard info. about the parts. I was just needing some input to see if these parts will do the trick for atleast playing some pretty hardcore graphic games like, doom3, farcry, etc. thanks.

SIGMA Shark WS Silver SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

ASUS M2N-E Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

Foxconn Geforce 8600GT-256 GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

APEVIA ATX-CW500WP4 ATX 500W Power Supply - Retail

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane 2.5GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADO4800DDBOX - Retail

Kingston HyperX 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 750 (PC2 6000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model KHX6000D2K2/2G - Retail

Western Digital Caviar SE WD2000JS 200GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

ASUS Combo Drive Beige E-IDE/ATAPI Model CB-5216AG - Retail

You have to make your wishlist public for us to be able to see it. I just get a signon screen when I click the link.

thanks. sorry bout that. and for a new thread. its been a while thought maybe id start a new one. do the parts look good?

well i dont know how to and i heard that its risky. but if i learn b4 i build would it be wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom