8800GTX Temp Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
Anyone know of a good one? I was using the nvidia temp monitor but i got sick of the nvidia software so i uninstalled it.

I use Everest Ultimate Engineers Edition or something, works really well, does whatever temps you want for anything, also monitors vcore etc etc.

for GPU you can watch:

GPU
GPU Diode
GPU Memory
GPU Ambient

all diff temps, lol, i just have the main GPU temp cause I got no idea what the others are, haha, but yeah, anything you wanna watch it just pops up in the system tray icons just as numbers with a coloured background depending on what you are watching.

It is real good

Sydz

I use Everest Ultimate Engineers Edition or something, works really well, does whatever temps you want for anything, also monitors vcore etc etc.

for GPU you can watch:

GPU
GPU Diode
GPU Memory
GPU Ambient

all diff temps, lol, i just have the main GPU temp cause I got no idea what the others are, haha, but yeah, anything you wanna watch it just pops up in the system tray icons just as numbers with a coloured background depending on what you are watching.

It is real good

Sydz

Everest gave me incorrect temperatures by like -15 celcius. The best program to use by far is RivaTuner, most accurate and recommended by EVGA staff.

Use RivaTuner. It's probably the best software I use to monitor my 8800gtx. In addition to monitoring temperatures, it can adjust the fan speed based on increasing/decreasing temperature (which you could change).

The nVidia monitor doesn't show temps/fan settings (it's grayed out) on newer drivers. This is a pain as I don't want to switch back to older drivers just to see my graphic card temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom