Nvidia GeForce 9800 series specs released

Status
Not open for further replies.
so was your question hypothetical?

Do you see a 9800GTS in my signature? Of course it was hypothetical. It's not out yet. It was more a question as to how much graphics power my CPU could handle in the future. Whether or not the "98GTS" is actually 2x88GTS is irrelvant.

Do you see a 9800GTS in my signature? Of course it was hypothetical. It's not out yet. It was more a question as to how much graphics power my CPU could handle in the future. Whether or not the "98GTS" is actually 2x88GTS is irrelvant.

lol!!!!

I'm not trying to be rude theend, I am just making my case. Sometimes you have to assume inorder to think ahead. Worst case scenario, your assumption is inncorrect. hopefully you assume the worst though right?

anyways with DX10 games the load on the cpu is greatly decreased so i guess you wouldn't run into a problem on a DX10 game

anyways with DX10 games the load on the cpu is greatly decreased so i guess you wouldn't run into a problem on a DX10 game

That is a good point. I also noticed that DX10 doesn't use nearly as much ram ( Anyone else play the LPDX10 demo and watch your performance window?)

Man ati better come out with something fast because im afraid this is only going to get worse. We always need competition, its a good thing :)

Man i just got a 8800gtx too...
time to find a sucker to buy it for more money then i paid for.

Man ati better come out with something fast because im afraid this is only going to get worse. We always need competition, its a good thing :)

Man i just got a 8800gtx too...
time to find a sucker to buy it for more money then i paid for.

bad time to buy :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom