IridetheShortBus

Baseband Member
Q6600
8800 GTS 320MB
320 GB HD
COOLER MASTER 5 CASE
p35-ds3r mobo
2gb crucial ram

THE PSU IS Newegg.com - XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W ATX 500W Power Supply 115/230 V UL, CUL, TUV, CB, VDE, FIMKO, DEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO - Retail

I'm wondering if this can power up my rig no problem and keep it runnin without any skips what so ever? The reason I ask is because I was lookin at the corsair 520hx at $115.. and thought.. if this $50 psu can power me without any skips or problems whatsoever, why pay $65 more..

so, can this run my pc without any problem.. also, will all that fit in cooler master 5 case without any problems? thanks

The max I'll be overclocking will be 3ghz on the quad core.. I'll probably even only do 2.6-2.8, 3ghz highest, should this work out fine? Is the 550w rosewill actually worth the extra $$? I'm workin on a tight budget and needa save all I can.

If you're on a very tight budget, I think that XClio will do fine. I just suggested the Rosewill, to be on the safe side. Not saying that the XClio is insufficient, but I'd say you're good.

I wouldn't really change anything. So far it looks pretty good. Other good cheap cases, from Cooler Master, is the Centurion 534 and Elite 330.

lol...I guess I didn't mean it that way. But it does look good. Those are usually the parts, that are recommended daily, over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom