Status
Not open for further replies.

theProgram

Baseband Member
<?php
$b = "<br /><br />";

$opening = "::wavewave::";

$message = "Hello! <br>
I just happened upon this thread by accident through the wonderful world known as 'Google'. I've been reading alot of threads and liked www.techist.com alot, so decided I had to join and become a fellow threader.";

$specs = "Some specifications about me: <br>
I love Linux, but use XP more.<br>
Wish I had a Mac, but can't afford. <br>
Write threads in codeing, because it's unique. <br>
Am considered wierd because of my ...... criteque? :confused: <br>
I'm not sure what criteque is, but it sounds kewl.";

$info = "I am a programmer, as you've prolly guessed. :) I usually switch between programming languages to type in forums and such, but as of late I've been sticking to php, because I've been creating a large amount of web sites as of late. PHP is probably one of the easiest langauges to code in, but just not as satisfying once typed and done. That is another note. Born in the country, raised in the city, wishing I was in the country, I feel more at home milking a cow than I do in a large office building.";

$closeing = "I don't really know what else to type, especially since this is already such a long post, so I'll end it here, and wish you all a good day!";

echo = $opening.$b.$message.$b.$specs.$b.$info.$b.$closeing;

?>

Well you might want to consider NOT writing in code, because the red in your post is very distracting.

How about being... Normal?!?!

<?php
$b = "<br /><br />";

$opening = "::wavewave::";

$message = "Honestly, what's the point in being normal, when there are already so many out there. If there weren't people like me, normal wouldn't really exist, or be a very fine line not easily followed.";

echo = $opening.$b.$message;
?>

Welcome, I hope you stay around and write some tutorials in the the programming section.

<?php
$b = "<br /><br />";

$opening = "
::wavewave::";

$message = "
Cmon guys, let's start a revolution. But honestly, why write in this format if people will have a harder time reading it?";

echo = $opening.$b.$message;
?>

Yh... so this was a post, but i realised how stupid it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom