g-skill vs crucial vs price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok these are the 2 sets off ram im looking at both seem to be the same specs one is just rediculously more expensive. so my question is, will the crucial ram perform as well as the g-skill?
here are the links, oh btw im in canada.

NCIX.com - Buy Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2-6400 2GB 2X1GB DDR2-800 CL4-4-4-12 240PIN Dual Channel Kit W/ LEDs - BL2KIT12864AL804 In Canada.

NCIX.com - Buy G.SKILL F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ PC2-6400 2GB 2X1GB DDR2-800 CL4-4-4-12 240PIN Dual Channel Memory Kit - F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ In Canada.

and i have no idea why the g-skill is so expensive, all tho it has been hard to find in canadian retailers.

ps i hope a few of you will apreciate my effort to use some punctuation and spelling correctly as ive been lazy lately.

holy **** thats expensive...they both perform around the same...the g.skill is only like 20 bucks or so more expensive then the crucial at newegg...but that price is ridiculous...thats like DDR3 prices

edit: get the yellow crucials without the LED's

i would normallt reccomend the gskill but these crucial have been doing good for themselves so its doesnt really matter either way. the are pretty much equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom